Thursday, December 9, 2010

百ねんご

みなさんのさくぶん3はとてもいいです! みなさんがんばて。
Never in a hundred years did I think I'd be in such a great class.  Everyone is so bright and and hard working; more importantly, I can't believe how patient and humble you all were throughout the semester, especially anyone who got stuck with me as a partner!  Another class I had this semester was all general studies students like me and those guys drove me crazy, but you were all very helpful and good-hearted.  Wish you all the best on the final.  Hope to see you next semester.

ウィスコンシンから、

それから 海軍、

日本せいかつまで、



I'll be visiting つまのかぞく during New Year's IN JAPAN.  This will be my second time visiting there.    Because of this class I'm just as excited to go as last time.  I'll remember you all in my 日本の願い。Maybe I'll keep up on my blog with pictures of the trip.  This semester wasn't easy, and Japanese may not get easy for a while, but it's a great and rewarding challenge for us all.

1 comment:

Idée Fixe said...

ありがとうございます!!
We feel the same about you!
I enjoyed working with you.
Keep us posted!!
Your wife is so pretty! XD